Muslim Caucasus Graveyard is, besides Tatar Muslim Graveyard, the only Muslim graveyard in Warsaw and the older one. The graveyard is a monument. The graveyard was founded in the 30ies and had been using until 1867. There were buried Muslim Russian soldiers as well as merchants and Warsaw citizens.
After 37 years of being in use, the graveyard was closed. During the Warsaw Uprising was destroyed by Germans and has never been renovated. Nowadays the graveyard is not visited ofter and the gate is as a rule closed.
One of the most important personalisties buried in the graveyard is Jan Buczacki, who was the first person to translate the Koran into Polish.

Muslim Caucasus Graveyard

Muzułmański Cmentarz Kaukaski
60 Młynarska St