Warsaw Centre of Tibetan Buddhism Benchen
Buddhist Association of Karma Tradition Kamtzang gathers people practicing Tibetan Buddhism according to the tradition of Karma Kamtzang, also known as Karma Kagju. The greatest authority of the school is His Holiness Gjalłang Karmapa. The Association has one of its centres in Warsaw.
The tradition Karma Kamtzang is a very popular one in Tibet and is represented by many lamaseries. Warsaw Centre of Tibetan Buddhism Benchen funciones under the direct direction of Bencien lamasery and lamas: Sangje Njenpa Rinpoczi and Tengi Rinpoczi.
The Association is also the founder and a member of Polska Unia Buddyjska (Polish Buddhist Union) under the patronage of Dalai Lama.The main centre of Benchen Buddhism of Karma Kamtzang tradition in Poland is Centrum Buddyjskie in Grabnik near Warsaw. Other official centres are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Toruń, Olsztyn, Gdańsk, Cracow. Besides, there are many informal associations and meditation groups of Karma Kamtzang in many towns in Poland.
The Association also publishes its magazine - Mynsel.
There take place Czenrezik meditation every Thursday at 6.30 p.m. and every Sunday at 11.30 a.m. in Warsaw Centre.
Every Monday - a short practice Kalaczakra.
1 / 2b Dąbrowskiego St
- Barbara Orłowska tel. (0-22) 621 15 29 ora mob. 0-661 612 909
- Arek Królikowski tel. 0-502 050 137
- e-mail: email@example.com
- the possibility of commenting on the published columns
- possibility of participating in competitions
- the possibility of adding new informationin the sections: Events, Announcements, Places, People, Institutions, on Continent Warsaw - Warsaw of Many Cultures portal
- you are becoming a member of multicultural community
and you could constantly participate in the discussions about multiculturalism not only in Warsaw!