Free Belarus Initiative is an organization, which supports Belarusian society and tries to defend human rights in Belarus. The organization exists since 2006.
Among the activities of the Initiative are:
- supporting Belarusian immigrants in Poland
- direct support for the pro-democratic movements in Belarus,
- motivating Poles as well as other nationals to support the Belarussians in their struggle for democracy and Human Rights,
- delivering up-to-date information about the political repression in Belarus, support campaigns for the democratic opposition, a free press, and the free flow of information from the country,
- organising concerts 'Solidarity with Belarus' (Solidarni z Białorusią).
Free Belarus Initiative