National Centre for Slovak Tourism in Poland was founded officially by the Slovak Prime Minister Mikuláš Dzurinda 7th 2002.
The aims of the Centre are:
- to provide information about tourism in Slovakia for Polish tourists, journalists, travel agencies
- active cooperation with mass-media and travel agencies and to provide them information about the most important cultural, touristic and sport events in Slovakia
- active participation in tourism fairies in Poland organizing press conferences, workshops, presentations of cities, regions, travel agencies etc.
- presentations of Slovak most interesting regions and places
- cooperation with Polish websites
The Head of the Centre is Ján Bošnovič.
Tel./fax: (+48 22) 827 00 09
National Centre for Slovak Tourism
Krakowskie Przedmieście 47/51 pok.3
Tel./Fax: 22 827 00 09
Kom.: 606 236 044